Betgames.TV develops and produces games on a live basis as well as interactive games. The company was founded in 2012 and has enjoyed increasing popularity and demand ever since. The products are provided for both offline and online casinos, which offers players either the excitement of a land-based casino or the convenience of home. The company itself is located in Malta and Lithuania.
The software is based on live streaming services, which are also available in HD resolution for the highest level of quality. Anyone interested in a partnership with Betgames.TV can have the services provided free of charge on their own website.
Betgames.TV focuses on exciting and new games that are characterized by their interactivity for the player. The games take place live on the screen and currently consist of the following products:
- Lucky 7, a lottery game in which 7 of 42 balls are drawn at random until a winner is found. If this is not the case, all of the players’ bets for the next draw go to the draw pot
- Dice, in which 5 dice are rolled with the numbers 1-6. The likelihood of results to be accepted is high and can lead to a wide variety of results. Players can bet on all possible combinations before the dice are cast like pairs, streets, etc.
- Lucky 5 has the same rules as Lucky 7, but only 5 balls are drawn from 36 here.
- Bet on Poker is a normal poker game, the rules of which are very similar to Texas Hold’em. There is a very good overview on the Betgames.TV website. There is also a baccarat game that follows the normal rules of baccarat 1: 1.
- Wheel of Fortune has the never-ending wheel of fortune, where you have to type the correct numbers from 19. There are also other winning combinations that you can bet on.
It is strong to assume that interactive games on the screen will become increasingly important with virtual reality in the future, which is why Betgames.TV is on a proverbial golden path. Even if the company is so new, the setup looks very promising.