The most popular online casino bonuses are without question free spins for registration. Whether you are searching for a new online casino, or for the best slots sites free spins are always welcome. You will find them as welcome deposit spins, as bonus spins, as free chips or even as free slots. It’s the best way for providers to attract new players and convince them to sign up. In some occasion this offer is more attractive, since you don’t even have to make a deposit. There are plenty casinos offering no deposit free spins bonuses and here is a list of the best ones.
Up To $2500
100 Free Spins
18+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
Up To $3000
Unlock It Now
18+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
Up To $4000
20 Free Spins
21+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
When a casino offers free spins on registration, usually you will get the chance to spin the wheel on a specific video slot game. Your free spins operate the exact way as if you gambled your own money, since your winnings will go to your account. That’s great, isn’t it? You can win real money playing completely for free!
Even if you had to make a deposit, in order to grab your free spins bonus, you actually are playing for free. But it’s even better when you get this kind of bonus without having to make a deposit in advance. So, for example when a casino offers 20 free spins no deposit, it’s a great deal, because you don’t require to touch a penny of your own money. And casinos know that this bonus is more than enough for you to decide if you like the environment or not. You’ll also get a decent idea of their odds and payouts.
Providers know exactly that in the end of the day you will spend some money. After all, that’s the point of gambling, right? So, even if you want to play beyond your twenty or fifty free spins, it’s a plus that you started without spending anything.
How to claim and use bonus spins
Betandslots has hundreds of online casinos listed, and our experts check daily every new promotion and offer. You can join the Mail Rewards club and by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive the best free spins casino bonus , the exclusive and always working bonus code, and deals, all our latest reviews directly in your mail. Also you check this list, which is updated daily and find the most generous free spin bonuses from regulated, trustworthy and licensed casinos.
On top of that you’ll find everything you need to know about free spins. How to claim them, how to find the right and working bonus codes, and the best tips to get the most out of them! What terms and conditions mean and how to read between the lines as the most common FAQs on free spins.
You can choose one of the listed casinos, click the Register or Sign up button, fill the information needed and claim your bonus. Usually you will get the choice to accept or not the free spins. Then add the bonus code if needed, and your free slots are unlocked. The best online casinos have a customer support service always available to help you out. Don’t hesitate to contact
Are no deposit free spins the best offers?
Many online casinos offer the so called no deposit free spins. This no deposit casinos certainly are appealing especially for new players. But are those bonuses better than deposit bonuses? It all comes down to the terms and conditions attached to those casino free spins deposit or no deposit offers. Can players keep their winnings? How many times do they have to wager them? In what time frame? Is there a maximum winnings tap? If a new casino offers a bonus whether it needs a specific bonus code or not, is not so relevant. The right bonus code – or bonus coupon – has to work of course. But in the end, all that matters are the terms and the wagering conditions.
Checking the terms and conditions
- This is the most important thing a player has to do before accepting any bonus. Here is a list with the most common casino terms and their meaning:
- Wagering requirement: It shows the amount of times you have to rollover your free spins winnings. For example 40x on $10 winnings means you have to place bets worth 40×10=$400 before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Max winnings withdrawal limit: The maximum amount of money you will be able to cash out from your free spins, no matter how much you’ve won.
- Time limit – Validity period: It shows the time free spins are valid after being unlocked. You have to use them in the specific time period. Validity period is the time during which you have to meet wagering requirements.
- Excluded Games: Free spins winnings can be wagered on specific games. Usually casino games with high RTP are excluded (table games, blackjack etc.)
- Minimum deposit: It’s the amount required for the player to deposit, in order to claim the bonus and the free spins attached.
Tips and tricks for the best use of free spins
- Check the terms and conditions and claim free spins with the least strict requirements, and the biggest specified maximum winnings.
- Check on what game your free spins apply and check this slot machine’s Return To Player (RTP) percentage. The higher it is, the bigger your chances.
- Among two or more offers with the same or similar terms and conditions, claim the one with the highest number of free spins. This way you’ll get more winning chances and more play time.
- If you have to make a deposit to get a great amount of free spins, be sure it won’t affect your money management. If you planned to spend this amount, make the deposit and have more fun.
Can I calculate if a free spins bonus is worth it or not?
Every online casino bonus is attached to certain terms and conditions. And players should always be aware of those details before accepting or rejecting a bonus. There can be maximum allowed winnings from free spins ($100, $200 or more), and in some occasions there is no limit. Also there are wagering requirements to take in mind. And then there is the house edge for all online slots and casino games. So if you get for example 50 free spins on Starburst, you should know in advance the RTP percentage of the specific game in the specific casino. New casinos tend to lure players with free spins no deposit required offers, but that is not enough. Of course, you can grab the offer, spin the wheels, have some fun, and then just leave and never return, but this ain’t gambling, is it?
So, for starters it’s safe to say that free spins with no deposit are more than welcome when there are no wagering requirements. These are rare bonuses, but they exist. Even if these free no deposit bonus comes with a max winnings tap. In case you win, you will be able to keep your winnings and this is what matters.
The most common free spins no deposit offer for new players comes with certain rollover requirements (25x, 30x, 40x etc.). There is a formula to calculate if those free spin casino bonuses are worth accepting. Let’s see an example. We have a free spins bonus for a slot game with a house edge of 3% and playthrough requirements 30x and maximum winnings allowed $200. This means wagering requirements are $6.000 (30x$200).
The Value of the bonus is calculated as follow: (maximum winnings)-(wagering requirement)x(house edge), which in this occasion is (200)-(6000×0.3) = (200)-(180)=$20. In this example the bonus has a Value of plus $20 which is acceptable. If it was minus $20 players should avoid it.