DrawNoBet removes the betting on draw option and the odds for the draw. Learn how to win placing a DNB and how to create your own Draw No Bet system
So, what does draw no bet mean? DrawNobet (DNB) is an increasingly popular betting market. It is identical to Asian handicap and removes the outcome of a draw on three-way markets, allowing players to bet on either a home or away win. Draw no bet means that you are only interested if there is a winner after full time of the match. In any eventual draw, your bet is refunded.
In simple terms, DrawNoBet removes the betting on draw options and the odds for the draw. So, you can exclude sports like horse racing, Formula 1, tennis, or the races in the Olympics, since those sports don’t produce draws as a result. Even cricket, basketball or the high scoring American sports, in which a draw is rare, can be excluded from this betting strategy. So don’t expect a Draw no Bet in basketball.
Here are our DNB free predictions:
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Porto - Olympiakos||Under 2.5||Under/Over 2.5||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Gladbach - Real Madrid||Under 3.5||Under/Over||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Atalanta - Ajax||BTTS YES and Over 2.5||BTTS and Under/Over 2.5||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Atalanta - Ajax||Duvan Zapata||Score anytime||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Liverpool - Midtjylland||1 (-2.5)||Handicap||Bet|
|27-Oct||American Football||NFL||Los Angeles Rams - Chicago Bears||2||1X2||Bet||acca|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Atletico Madrid - RB Salzburg||Under 3.5||Under/Over||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Atletico Madrid - RB Salzburg||1 and BTTS YES||BTTS & 1X2||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Atletico Madrid - RB Salzburg||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Marseille - Manchester City||2||1X2||Bet||acca|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Locomotiv Moscow - Bayern Munich||2 to nil||Win to nil||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Locomotiv Moscow - Bayern Munich||0-2, 0-3||Correct Score||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Shakhtar Donetzk - Inter||2||1X2||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Champions League||Shakhtar Donetzk - Inter||Romelu Lukaku||Score anytime||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||Netherlands Cup||Heerenveen - Oss||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||England 2||Wycombe - Watford||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|27-Oct||Football||England 2||Wycombe - Watford||0-1, 0-2||Correct Score||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Bundesliga 2||Osnabruck - Darmstadt||1X||Double Chance||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Juventus - Barcelona||X||1X2||Bet||X|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Juventus - Barcelona||Under 2.5||Under/Over 2.5||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Manchester United - RB Leipzig||2 DNB||DNB||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Dortmund - Zenit St. Petersburg||1 (-1.5)||Handicap||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Dortmund - Zenit St. Petersburg||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Basaksehir - PSG||2 (-2.5)||Handicap||Bet||bomb|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Basaksehir - PSG||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Ferencvaros - Dynamo Kiev||BTTS YES||BTTS||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Sevilla - Rennes||Under 2.5||Under/Over 2.5||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Krasnodar - Chelsea||2 (-1.5)||Handicap||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Krasnodar - Chelsea||Over 1.5||Under/Over 1.5||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Club Brugge - Lazio||2||1X2||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||Champions League||Club Brugge - Lazio||Over 1.5||Under/Over 1.5||Bet|
|28-Oct||Football||England 2||Preston - Millwall||Over 0.5 HT||Under/Over 0.5HT||Bet|
|31-Oct||Football||Bundesliga||Bielefeld - Dortmund||2/2||HT/FT||Bet|
|31-Oct||Football||Bundesliga||FC Koln - Bayern Munich||2 (-2.5)||Handicap||Bet|
|31-Oct||Football||Bundesliga||Augsburg - Mainz||1||1X2||Bet|
|31-Oct||Football||Bundesliga||Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen||BTTS YES||BTTS||Bet|
|31-Oct||Football||Bundesliga||Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen||Over 2.5||Under/Over 2.5||Bet|
Example: In a Premier League match between Liverpool and Manchester United, you have a set of odds you like. Also you have the Draw no Bet market.
If you choose 1 DNB in the match between these two teams, Liverpool will have to win. In case the match ends in a draw, the bet is returned. You lose your bet if Manchester United wins.
If you choose 2 DNB, Manchester United must be the team to win. In case of a tie, the operator will refund you. You lose your bet if Liverpool win.
Remember, you can add your draw no bet on the accumulator bet as well. You can find our daily predictions, free tips and picks in our Bet of the Day section.
Draw No Bet Home/Away and First/Second half
In addition to the classic Draw no bet option, many betting platforms also offer variants:
- First / Second Half DNB
- Home team no bet (bet on either draw or away win. Bet is returned if the home team wins)
- Guest team no bet (bet on either draw or home win. Stake will be returned if away team wins)
How to win a Draw No Bet
What interests you in Draw no Bet market, is the final outcome of the match. Before placing your stake be careful:
- The form of the teams in the last 6 games
- Team statistics and their tendency to draw or not
- Head to head between the two rival teams, especially if their games ended in a draw
- Absences of key players and team spirit
- The weather condition and the playing field
- The importance of the football match (if one of the teams -or both- are interested or they have no interest)
DrawNoBet is a player-friendly betting type. You have to choose between two options (you will get your refund in case of a draw), so the odds of winning are increased to 50% (compared to 33.3% in classic 1X2). It is important for those who choose to bet on DNB market, whether pregame or live, should have the best knowledge of teams and statistics.
- Prefer the DNB in matches where a draw is the most possible result.
- If you want to go against a strong team and a favourite, DrawNoBet is the safest betting strategy.
Draw No Bet Live
In live football betting, DNB is usually the best option for a losing team. Although, before placing your Draw no bet in football, observe the following parameters:
- The timing of the match (many teams seems to be compatible in a draw).
- The motivation and the character of the team and the general image on the field during the soccer match (if the team is pressing or showing frustration).
- The behavior of the team after conceded a goal and if it has managed to overturn.
DrawNoBet has one main advantage as a bet. It helps you protect your bet and avoid the unpleasant surprise of a draw, which is a result that appears often enough! On the other side, the disadvantages of a Draw No Bet are the fact that it is not always available and in most cases, odds are lower when it is selectable.
In the case the bookmaker of your selection doesn’t offer the DrawNoBet (DNB) option you can find two main alternatives!
- The first option is to bet on the draw as well! In the Liverpool vs Manchester United example, you can play the amount you want on the home win. Then put an extra bet on the draw. This extra bet should be the same amount divided by the draw odds you get from your bookie. So let’s say you have 10 euros to bet and the odds on the draw are 3.10. You will have to divide your amount (10 euros) with the odds (3.10) = 3.225 and this is the amount to bet on the draw. The rest (6,775 euros) you bet on the team you predict to win. So in case of a draw, you will get your 10 euros back, and in case of a win, you will have a profit…
- The second option is the Asian Handicap. In Asian Handicap (AH) betting there is no draw. If your Bookmaker offers a 0:0 Asian Handicap market (AH) you can take it, since it is the same as the DrawNoBet (DNB) option. You can select an Asian Handicap 0 (AH 0) bet οn the team you think has the best chances to win. In case of a draw, you will get your stake back. Also, you can increase your odds and the risk with all other Asian Handicap options.
- The third alternative is to check if your Bookmaker offers you the Double Chance bet. In this option you back one team and the draw as well and in both of those possible outcomes, you will win the bet. But as you understand, betting on two outcomes together, which would both give you a winning bet, the odds are again lowered.
In summary, DNB is a fairly simple marketplace that offers you significant profit margins if the team wins the game is the one you selected. You can create your own draw no bet system, and win while simultaneously securing the tie, if you have studied the parameters mentioned above and your game is based on good knowledge of team behavior and potential, valid information and reading of statistics. A Draw No Bet in a combo bet works very much as it does for single bets.
Before betting real money, take a look in draw no bet markets. Always search for the best draw no bet odds, always compare between several betting companies. There is no easy and safe way to win a bet but DrawNoBet offers a pretty good potential for profit as a low margin two-way market. Just remember to carefully read all Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) before betting and always choose the best bookmakers which offer the best odds!
18+ Gamble Responsibly
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
18+ Gamble Responsibly
18+ Gamble Responsibly