The only casino in Germany, is Casino Stuttgart which is located in the huge SI-Erlebnis-Centrum – the SI experience center.
✅ Casino Stuttgart offers daily poker games
✅ There is the mystery jackpot
❌ The lounge bar opens only on weekends
✅ Has smoking and non-smoking areas
Casino Stuttgart is the only state-licensed casino in the region of Baden-Württemberg. It is located in a huge so-called SI-Erlebnis-Centrum – the SI experience center.
This Stuttgart Adventure Center opened a few years ago in the Möhringen district of Stuttgart and not only offers a range of casinos, but also a wide variety of opportunities to spend your free time in the so-called Mercedes city, the largest metropolis of the region.
You can find the SI Centrum and the casino easily by car from the center. The casino offers a wide range of varied games and provides exciting entertainment every evening of the week. One can also speak of an upscale atmosphere in the Mediterranean style, which allows a professional game. Casino Stuttgart also offers two bars. You can toast for good luck in those bars.
Games and slots
The Stuttgart casino (Spielbank Stuttgart in German) currently offers its guests exactly 222 slot machines of “modern art”.
This number of games is specific, even if there are always new machines, it will be kept. You can play everything, from roulette on the slot machine, poker at the slot machine and bingo as well as keno and above all, of course, the popular multi-games.
In the large hall of Casino Stuttgart, as you would expect from a large casino, there are table games for roulette, blackjack, and poker, as well as baccarat and pinto banco and thus everything that belongs to a nice evening in a casino.
If you are looking for some online casino entertainment you can always check the best casinos reviewed by Betandslots experts!
Poker at the Casino Stuttgart
You can play Poker every day of the week at the Stuttgart casino. As it is officially stated, the tournaments are also very well received by the guests of the casino. Up to nine participants per table and 50 participants per tournament play for the entire buy-in, which is set at different levels depending on the cash game or tournament.
The starting payments in Stuttgart vary between 20 euros and 200 euros. With a few exceptions, you can always play Texas Hold’em No Limit Freeze-Out.
The big game
The big game at Casino Stuttgart includes, as you can expect from such a successful casino, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and punto banco. They are all played at tables in a nice atmosphere and at several stations with different betting limits.
Roulette is available in French at one table as well as in American at four tables. The minimum bet for this game in Stuttgart is between 2 and 5 euros. The popular classic game of blackjack has a five euro minimum bet on four tables.
You can play Punto Banco every evening in the casino in Stuttgart. The Baccarat which is related to it only on Friday and Saturday, at 7 p.m. at four tables. The minimum bet on each baccarat table is 50 euros. The maximum bet for all games at Casino Stuttgart is 500 euros.
Slot machines and games
In the casino in Stuttgart, guests can try their luck at over 200 slot machines. In fact, there are 222 machines, which is the desired number.
You can play almost everything your heart desires, from keno to electronic roulette to multi-games on various topics. In addition, there are currently 36 touchscreen screens available for electronic bingo, electronic blackjack, video poker, and multi-roulette.
The minimum bet per game is between 0.01 cents and 2 euros. Some of the slot machines feed the Mystery Jackpot, where you can win some to make big money.
Casino Stuttgart at a glance
- Special events: Every Friday and Saturday at Casino Stuttgart, first-class live music is played by different bands. Music is played live during the classic game, from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. The so-called Casino Day is always on the last Thursday of the month. Here a wheel of fortune is waiting for the guests with prizes of a total value of over 2,000 euros. There is also live music that day, and a free drink is also on offer.
- Dress code: Well-groomed casual clothing for the slot machine game is expected at Casino Stuttgart, otherwise things are a little more casual. For the big game, men should appear in a jacket and in a shirt or polo shirt. A jacket is also available for a small fee. Women also need to wear elegant clothing, since a visit to the casino needs a certain style.
- How to reach Casino Stuttgart: You drive by car from the A8, exit Degerloch onto the federal road B27, the way to the casino in Stuttgart in the SI-Erlebnis-Centrum and to the signposted parking facilities. The SI Experience Center naturally has its own parking garage. You can reach the SI-Erlebnis-Centrum with the Casino Stuttgart from Stuttgart Central Station with the U5 or U6 towards Möhringen. Passengers must get off at the “Möhringen Bahnhof” station and change there to the U3 towards Plieningen. The stop is Salzäcker.
- Entrance fee: Admission to Casino Stuttgart costs 2.50 euros for the so-called classic game at the tables and just 1 euro for the slot machine game. On the terrace of the casino, guests of the house can always drink cocktails on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 9 p.m. and therefore also spend a nice evening if you don’t want to play. In addition to the usual small snacks, the restaurant of the house also offers dishes for the greater hunger.
- Where to stay: Two hotels are located in the SI Experience Center, in the same building as Casino Stuttgart. The DORMERO Hotel Stuttgart and the SI SUITES Stuttgart. There are also other hotels in the immediate vicinity.