It’s time to learn about Love Island odds. This guide will help you choose your favorites and will be your assistant in Love Island betting.
It’s time to learn about Love Island odds and start to bet on. This guide will help you choose your Love Island favorites and will be your assistant in Love Island betting throughout the season. Turn on the show every night at 9pm on ITV2 except Saturday and win thanks to Love Island winner odds, which we will gladly tell you about in this article.
Love Island Betting Odds
Each episode is extremely unpredictable — any of the participants will have to leave at any time, and thus we can only guess who will be next, and who will stay in the show. Based on this, the most popular bets that are worth highlighting are “Best Couple”, “Best Man” and “Best Woman”.
Your main adviser for Love Island betting will be the public opinion. Throughout the season, social media is constantly discussing each episode. Listen to people’s opinions and bet with best odds.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
What are the Best Love Island Betting Tips?
Love Island odds can change at any time depending on many factors. You need to keep a close eye on the show, but it will still be difficult to predict what might happen. To learn more about the basics of bets odds we recommend you study How Bet Odds Work? guide. We’ve put together some important tips to help you bet.
Look for love at first sight
Very often you find your favorite at the very beginning of the show. Intuition can sometimes help, so watch out for winner odds and maybe early betting will help you win and bring an impressive sum of money.
Look for value betting
As already mentioned, early Love Island betting can bring you a big win. Also try to keep an eye on couples who get little screen time — bookmakers most often rate them on high odds.
Look for the troublemakers
The audience and participants decide who will stay in the show. There are some participants who cause problems in the team and interfere in every possible way. Be sure that such participants will interfere with others and most likely will not be liked by the public, so they will often be the most like to leave.
Look for longevity
Most often, the longest relationships between participants are the most trusted ones. These are the couples who mostly have the highest Love Island winner odds and we recommend bet on best couple on them.
What are Popular Love Island Bets?
We have already briefly discussed the most popular bets, which are offered by bookmakers with a variety of winner odds in each category.
The most popular of all Love Island odds is the Best Couple category, which is also the culmination of the entire show. Throughout the show, you follow the best couples and have to choose only one.
In such an unpredictable show, your favorite couple may break up at any time, but you always have the opportunity to support your Love Island favorites. Perhaps one of them will be in the final couple of the show and betting on the best man or woman will bring you the victory.
Some of the bookmakers also offer completely different rates and with high odds. Think the winning couple will split the prize money? Did both members of the winning couple enter the villa right at the start? Or maybe one of them joined at a later date? Do not limit yourself to predictable bets on the victory of your Love Island favorites.
Up To $2500
100 Free Spins
18+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
Up To $3000
Unlock It Now
18+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
Up To $4000
20 Free Spins
21+ Gamble Responsibly. T&C Apply
How is Love Island Structured?
It’s a show in which a group of contestants move to a villa, where everyone tries to build a relationship and form a better couple.The show has a summer season and, more recently, a winter season. Bet on Love Island for a couple of winners is the most popular bet with viewers, and the winner couple itself takes 50,000 pounds.
Participants leave the show through a vote of viewers and participants. Betting on your favorites singles can also bring you a big win.
All participants are good-looking, a chiselled body that will have heads turning, and a huge personality that keeps people wanting more.
Get to Know Terminology
- Grafting – Working hard to get another islander to like you romantically
- Mugging Off – A term that suggests a contestant is not being entirely truthful to another about feelings and intentions of a romantic sense.
- Coupling Up – Two contestants commit to being in a couple rather than just checking out their options. Contestants must be coupled up to remain on the show so this is forced even if it isn’t amicable.
- Melt – An idiot
- Type On Paper – A term used to describe a contestant’s usual preference in a romantic partner. For example, if someone isn’t “my type on paper” then it is unlikely they will end up coupling up.
- Doing Bits – A term used to politely describe romantic liaisons without unsavoury details being disclosed.
- Boyfriend/Girlfriend – As they suggest the terms are easy to understand but in the show parlay this is a serious commitment and beyond that of merely “coupling up”.
- Eggs in One Basket – Focusing on one thing (or person)
- Pied – That act of being dumped
- Bev/Bevvy – Introduced in during season 2019 by contestant Lucie Donlan, ‘bev’ or ‘bevvy’ refers to an attractive male. The phrase, however, was quickly dismissed by the show fans on social media as an attempt at trend-setting.
- Crack On – Getting on with something, or in the case of the show, flirting.
- Factor 50 – Grafting hard (probably too hard)
- Vibing – feeling a positive way about something or someone
- Get to know him/her – Contestant will often use the phrase “get to know him/her” as a signal of their intent to pursue another Islander romantically. Typically, a number of one-to-one chats will ensue after this phrase is used.
- “It is what it is” – In any given situation this phrase is used to emphasise that quite literally, this situation is exactly as it seems.
Who are the Previous Love Island Winners?
|Winter||2020||Paige Turley and Finley Tapp|
|Summer||2019||Greg O’Shea and Amber Rose Gill|
|Summer||2018||Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer|
|Summer||2017||Kem Cetinay and Amber Davies|
|Summer||2016||Nathan Massey and Cara De La Hoyde|
|Summer||2015||Jessica Hayes and Max Morley|
|Celebrity||2006||Bianca Gascoigne and Calum Best|
|Celebrity||2005||Jayne Middlemiss and Fran Cosgrave|
Love Island Facts
- There are cameras throughout all the territory, so no one will go unnoticed.
- Participants are cut off from the outside world.
- Each participant earns 200-250 pounds a week.
- There are special condoms that are used by participants in the Villa.
- The show Villa is worth several million pounds.
- The show members only prepare breakfast, the rest of the food is provided by the show staff.
Where Love Island Filmed?
The new series of Love Island will be in Las Vegas with the villa based on top of the Cromwell.
Where Can I Watch Love Island?
The show airs every day except Saturday at 9pm on ITV2.
Which Love Island Bets to Win?
The most popular Love Island bet is the Best Couple category.
Who is Love Island Winner?
The previous season winners are Paige Turley and Finley Tapp.
What is Love Island Prize?
Winner couple gets 50000 pounds.