One of the most popular slot games is without any doubt the Dancing Drums slot. If you’ve been gambling around and consider yourself as an experienced players, you should remember the popular slot 88 Fortunes. If this is the case, you will recognise the two Fu Babies above the reel grid! In this game, in Dancing Drums slots, the famous Fu Babies attempt to bring you good luck and big fortunes with the Fu Babies Jackpot accompanied by the sound of the cymbal drums. Also, one click above them you will see a bowl which you are filling with coins, every time you win something.
Players experience the dazzling imagery with an Asian theme in Dancing Drums, a pretty unusual video slot that takes the Asian theme and approaches it differently. The slot was released by Shuffle Master and can be found at all Scientific Games – powered online casino sites. Land-based casinos have their own version of this new popular game. You can play dancing drums and wait for the cute Fu Babies and their cymbals sound, at brick and mortar casinos which have the Twinstar J43 slot machine.
As with every other slot game, Dancing Drums promises great winnings. The Dancing Drums online slot features 5 reels, 3 rows and offers 243 to 7,776 ways to win.
Winning symbols and jackpots
There are the four jackpots for you to win and the two cute, smiling Fu Babies. From the moment you will hit the Spin button you will get familiar with the reels symbols: flowers, a lion, a drum, golden ingots, a golden object that looks like a pot and a golden ship. Symbols 9 through Ace will stand for the smaller payouts. 9, 10 or J symbols being worth up to 0.15x your stake, and slightly better rewards of up to 0.20x on offer for lining up Q, K and A symbols.
The six highest-paying symbols in Dancing Drums are as follow:
- Fortune coins see you secure up to 1x your stake,
- The ornaments are worth up to 1.5x.
- The beautiful sight of golden lotus sees you collect up to 2x.
- Golden ships sail upon the reels to deliver wins of up to 4x your stake.
- Those distinctive Chinese guardian lions roar onto the reels to see you pocket a maximum of 8x.
Players need to match at least three icons on adjacent reels to get a payout. The Scatter symbol is the drum, while the Wild is an ornate Chinese letter. You can get the Wild symbol, only on the middle reels, where it will substitute other symbols and will boost your winning combinations.
While playing the Dancing Drums slot, you can expect the Jackpot Bonus feature which is activated by random Wilds symbols. When activated, the jackpot feature of the Dancing Drums slot, you will get 12 gold coins which hide the jackpot symbols. You need to match three babies of the same jackpot to claim the prize. The jackpots are Mini, Minor, Major and Grand Jackpot, which pays you over 1,135 times your stake.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
Dancing drums slot scatters and free spins
- Wild Symbols The Dancing Drums online slot game features Wild symbols – they can replace any other standard symbol!
- Bonus Symbols Drums, unsurprisingly, are the bonus symbol in the Dancing Drums online slot game – wait out for them as they activate Free Spins!
- Jackpot Bonus In the Dancing Drums online slot game, getting a Wild may trigger the Jackpot Bonus, where you’ll have to pick between 12 mystery symbols! When you pick 3 matching ones, you’ll get the corresponding jackpot!
- Free Spins: When you land 3 Drum Bonus symbols in the Dancing Drums online slot game, you’ll activate Free Spins. You even get to personalise your Free Spins – choose whether you want more spins or more reel space! So, don’t forget your Scatters symbols. When hitting three of the drum Scatter symbols, you will enter into the free spins bonus mode. Players can choose one of five possible combinations: 15 free spins on a 5×3 reel set (243 winning ways), 10 free spins on a 5×4 grid (1.024 ways to win), 5 free spins on a 5×5 reel set (3.125 winning ways), 3 free spins on a 5×6 reel set (7.776 ways to win) or a mystery pick. When choosing this mystery pick, you can get one of the mentioned numbers of free spins (15, 10, 5, or 3) awarded randomly on an also randomly selected reel set (5×3, 5×4, 5×5 or 5×6).
Dancing Drums RTP
As you understand, getting 15 free spins on a 5×6 reel is the best outcome, but also the rarest. The 5×6 reel has 7.776 ways to win! So, choose wisely, since with the Free Spins feature you will get most of your Dancing Drums slot winnings. Getting two more Scatters during free spins will add 3 additional freebies to the total count. It may be a long wait until you hit a win, but once it happens, it will be worth it. Dance to the beat of the lucky Chinese drums and benefit from a return to player (RTP percentage) rate of 96.06%.
Players have the option to play for free no download needed no deposit needed, but the ones which hope to hear the drum-beating Fu Babies bringing real money in their pockets can do so in every Scientific Games powered casino. Note, though that betting stakes can be a bit costly for the ones which are used to gamble with penny slots. That’s because the betting options for Dancing Drums revolve around the Chinese belief that the number eight is auspicious. Beginning at a costly low limit of 0.88 credits, the stakes increment in multiples of eight up to a max bet of 220 credits for the wealthiest gamblers.
The Chinese culture is found also in the vast red and gold colours which dominate both the background and the Dancing Drums reels. In the Chinese and Asian culture, red is a symbol for good luck and gold is considered the most beautiful colour.