The big final in Wembley Stadium between two London teams. Both chase the title while Arsenal is playing for the European place. Here is our Arsenal – Chelsea tip!
It’ s time for the big final against two rival teams who have the opportunity to celebrate a title at the end of the season. As always happens in the final of the FA Cup, the daily condition of the two opponents is crucial. They have presented themselves in a similarly strong manner in recent weeks. Arsenal has the motivation or the pressure to secure its international place. We therefore tend a little more to a win for the Gunners. Here you can also secure yourself with a draw. For a double chance bet 1 / X you still get lucrative odds . If this is too risky, we recommend a betting tip on Both teams to score. As good as the two teams are offensively, their defences are vulnerable. Here is our Arsenal – Chelsea tip for the bet of the day!
Bet of the day: Arsenal – Chelsea
- Arsenal wins
- Both teams to score
- 1/X double chance
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
Arsenal – Chelsea tip analysis
This duel was in the UEFA Europa League final last year. At that time, the Blues were able to prevail 4-1. But in this final, Arsenal is particularly challenged, because it is still about the international place next season. Chelsea, on the other hand, was able to qualify for the Champions League in the Premier League but still they need a title. There is no clear favorite here.
Arteta’s magic touch
The Gunners are in a kind of transition season after coach Mikel Arteta came on sight. Although this change only led the club to 8th place in the table, a certain upward trend can still be seen. Under the Spaniard, they celebrated victories against Liverpool Manchester City in the last few weeks. However, the team is under great pressure, because in contrast to Chelsea, Arsenal is still searching for the international position. The question will be how the team is doing away at Wembley Stadium, because the away games were something of a weakness this season.
In 19 away games there were only 4 wins and in addition to a total of 8 draws, 7 losses were pocketed. The goal difference was with 20-24 goals even in the negative range. The previous 5 games in the FA Cup were also only barely won. They never scored more than 2 goals per game, after all they managed to keep 3 times zero. Only 2 of these 5 cup games ended with more than 2.5 goals. An interesting statistic is that FC Arsenal has won the last 6 finals in the FA Cup . Most recently in 2017 against Chelsea FC (2-1).
The first title for coach Lampard?
Chelsea had an outstanding season despite a transfer ban last year. This is not least due to the new trainer Frank Lampard. The club legend only took over before the start of the season and had to equip the team with many young talents next to last season’s team. A look at the final table of the Premier League shows how well this was achieved. There they occupy the 4th place with a record of 20 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses.They collected 66 points after 38 days of play.
There is no real strength or weakness in the blues, but it seems as if it was a bit easier this year. After all, they won 9 times and had 3 draws in 19 away games. With a goal difference of 39-38 goals this was mostly a goal spectacle. 84% of their away games ended with over 2.5 goals. Both teams scored in 79% of the games. Only once finished a game without conceding a goal away from home and at least 3 times they have failed to mark a goal.
They have eliminated Liverpool, City and United
In the FA Cup, their defense showed its better side, because they only conceded 2 goals in 5 games. In return, they scored 10 goals. With Liverpool (2-0), Leicester City (0-1) and Manchester United (1-3) they eliminated 3 Premier League heavyweights. In addition, they have been unbeaten for 3 games against Arsenal. In each of these 3 games more than 2.5 goals were scored.
Stats for the Arsenal – Chelsea tip
- Arsenal are the winners of the most-ever titles in this competition (13).
- No strangers to this cup final themselves, Chelsea have claimed seven of their eight FAC crowns from 1996/97 onwards, with their last six final successes coming via a slim one-goal margin. Each of their five historical FAC final losses saw them concede first.
- With Chelsea scoring first in each of their five FAC games this season, and in 13 of their last 14 competitive wins this campaign, something has to give here, with the first goal likely key to the destination of the trophy.
- On the flip side however, the two league H2Hs this term saw the team that scored first fail to win. That’s also true of five of the last 11 competitive H2Hs overall dating back to the last H2H FAC final in 2017, a run of games that finds Arsenal edge Chelsea with four wins to three (D4). Only two of those 11 games saw a margin of victory greater than one goal.
- The last three FAC H2Hs have ended 2-1, either way.
- Twenty-two of Arsenal’s 45 domestic games this season featured a 1-0 HT scoreline, either way.
- Chelsea netted first in 32 of their 45 domestic games this season.