Genoa wants to prevent relegation and need just a win against Hellas Verona who is playing without a motive.
On the last day of Serie A, host Genoa wants to prevent relegation and need just a win against Hellas Verona who is playing without a motive. We will bet on Genoa’s win for the 5th time in a row at home vs Verona. The home team will be more motivated while the guests have reached their goal of the season. Both teams can score goals in this game and more than 2.5 goals can be scored. Here is our Genoa – Hellas Verona tip for the bet of the day!
Bet of the day: Genoa – Hellas Verona
- Genoa wins
- Both teams to score
- Over 2.5 goals
Within our extensive betting guides, you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
Genoa – Hellas Verona analysis
Genoa has been tumbling to their first relegation to the 2nd division in 13 years. The historic club has saved itself three times on the last non-relegation zone, which is also occupied before the final league game. Davide Nicola’s team lost the last two Serie A games without a goal, 0-3 at home to Inter and 5-0 in Sassuolo. That was the 6th loss after the restart in June in the 11th game after 3 successes and 2 draws.
4 home wins in a row
In this season, the Red-Blue had only 9 wins and draws with 19 losses and the club is only in 17th position in the table, only 1 point over the relegation zone. Although, with a home win, which is quoted at just over 1.50 for the bookies, the Genoese will certainly save themselves. Genoa won the recent 4 home H2Hs against Hellas. The last 10 direct comparisons resulted in 5 successes and 3 draws in 2 defeats.
Without a win for 10 away games
Hellas has not won the last 10 Serie A away games having 7 draws and 3 losses. The last away win was on Matchday 18 at Spal in January long before the lockdown. This was just 1 of 3 away wins this season in 18 attempts (8 draws and 7 losses). This puts them in 16th place on the away table. Verona has scored in the last 7 games, but scores on average per guest appearance only 1.0 goal with 1.28 goals conceded. The team cannot score in 22% of the away matches and thus loses 11% of the appearances to zero. In two-thirds of the Hellas away games fewer than 2.5 goals are scored, 62% of both teams can score goals. 61% of the Veronese team took the lead first and 28% led at half time.
Stats for the Genoa – Hellas Verona tip
- A draw may not be enough for Genoa to survive. Whatsmore, they’ve not scored in 198 minutes of play, whilst conceding eight goals (all against top-half opponents) in that time.
- Poor discipline has dogged them as much as the spectre of relegation, with Genoa receiving a league-high eight red cards this season, while additionally averaging 2.57 yellow cards per game.
- Given the permutations, Verona head into this Serie A (SA) clash as long outsiders. This is a tag they have often denied this season though, avoiding defeat in 61.54% of games entered as underdogs (W5, D11, L10). That unbeaten rate rises to 64.71% away from home (W3, D8, L6).
- Genoa’s last three home league wins have each seen them lead 1-0 at Half Time.
- Genoa has averaged 2.57 yellow cards per-game so far this season.
- Verona has averaged 2.67 yellow cards across the last six H2Hs.