Nerazzurri want to secure at least the vice championship this season. On the other hand, the hosts are fighting to avoid relegation.
Inter plays the role of the favorite in the encounter with Genoa. The Nerazzurri have 37 points more than their opponent this season and are of a higher quality in their squad. The last H2Hs also speak clearly for Inter Milan. They won the last two duels against Genoa 4-0, before there was even a 5-0 victory. For these reasons, we recommend the tip on the guests in the classic three-way bet. Although, a better bet variant is the tip on over 2.5 goals. The last H2Hs were very rich in goals. In addition, at least 3 goals were scored in 27 of Genoa’s 35 league games and more than 2 goals in 8 of Inter Milan’s last 9 league games. Here is our Genoa – Inter tip for the bet of the day:
Bet of the day: Genoa – Inter
- Over 2.5 goals
- 2 (Inter win)
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
Genoa – Inter tip
After the guests from Lombardy could not win the title race this year, the Nerazzurri want to secure at least the vice championship this season. On the other hand, the host from the Liguria region is still fighting to avoid relegation. With 3 wins in the last 4 games, the Rossoblu were able to extend the lead in 18th place to 4 points.
After 35 games in Italian Serie A, Genoa is in 17th place in the table. Most recently, the oldest football club in Italy was in strong shape and was able to win 3 of the last 4 league games. The Rossoblu, with those 9 points, were able to extend their lead to 18th (Lecce) to 4 points. The weakness of Genoa is the defensive line this season. With 65 goals conceded, the team of coach Davide Nicola is conceding 1.86 goals per game. The club’s fragile defense is also one of the reasons why games from Genoa are mostly characterized by a few goals this season: An average of 3.1 goals per game. In 27 of 35 league games, Genoa’s viewers also saw more than 2.5 goals .
Win in the local derby
Genoa won the last two league games. During the week there was a 2-1 success in the local derby against Sampdoria. Captain Domenico Criscito and Lukas Lerager ensured the goals of the team. The Rossoblu now want to add more in their own stadium. The last two home games against SPAL and Lecce were decided in their favor. Of course, against Inter Milan, Genoa now meets another caliber. In the recent past, Genoa has mostly been clearly inferior to the Nerazzurri. The last two direct duels were lost 0-4 and before that there was even a 0-5 loss.
Dangerous offence, safe defence
At the beginning of the season, Inter Milan was involved in the championship race together with Juventus. Afterwards, however, there were some point losses, which allowed the “old lady” to build up a lead over “La Beneamata”. Three games before the end of the season, Inter Milan are now 7 points behind the top of the table. The new goal for the “Nerazzurri” is to finish as runners up in Serie A. They are currently in 3rd place in the table. Inter are currently on a run and have been unbeaten in 5 league games. 3 of those 5 games ended in a draw. The club from Lombardy has a good mix of a dangerous offense and a safe defense. With 36 goals conceded, only Juventus has less goals. The 74 goals scored also speak for one of the best attacking lines in Serie A.
Best away team: Inter is coming from a goalless draw against Florence last Wednesday. Despite numerous goal opportunities, Antonio Conte’s team failed to score. Away from home, the “Nerazzurri” are even stronger this season than in their own stadium. With a record of 11 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses, they are the best away team in Serie A. Most recently there was a 2-2 draw at AS Roma. Since Inter Milan won 11 games this season with at least 2 goals difference, Inter games are often spectacular. In 24 of 35 games, at least 3 goals were scored. This also applied to 8 of the last 9 games.
Stats for the Genoa – Inter tip
- Genoa beat Sampdoria 2-1 in the Derby della Lanterna in midweek, making it three Serie A wins from their last four games. Four of their previous five Serie A matches have now seen exactly three goals scored (W3, L2), with three ending 2-1, including the last two in a row.
- At home, Genoa have won two consecutive Serie A matches, netting the opener inside the first 25 minutes each time.
- Internazionale have won just two of their previous six Serie A matches (D3, L1), but couldn’t wish for a better opponent. They have beaten Genoa in the last three H2Hs by a combined 13-0 aggregate scoreline. Notably, each of those matches saw them lead 2-0 at the break.
- There’s been exactly four match goals in each of Inter’s last three away games (W1, D2), with the ‘Nerazzurri’ netting a first-half opener in the previous two. Consequently, Inter have won a league-high seven away matches by a HT/FT double.
- Genoa have lost a joint-league high five Serie A home matches in which they were level at Half Time.
- Inter have opened the scoring in 13 of their 17 Serie A away matches (W9, D3, L1).
- Three of Inter’s last four Serie A away games featured a goal after the 85th minute.
- Each of the last nine Serie A H2Hs saw just one side score (INT: W6, L3).