SV Werder Bremen is the big favorite for remaining in the Bundesliga at betting odds around 1.40. The club has been in the Bundesliga continuously for 40 years , winning 3 championships (4 in total – most recently in 2004). Since the relegation games were reintroduced in 2009, the Bundesliga club has prevailed 8 times in 11 duels. In the past season, the second division team made the jump to the 1st division and right before that the higher-class club made it 6 times in a row. Here is our Heidenheim – Werder Bremen tip.
A battle for survival and pride
The Swabians of Heidenheim are in the role of outsiders for promotion to the Bundesliga at betting odds around 2.90. If the hosts win after 90 minutes, you can take odds of around 3.60. For Heidenheim it would be the first promotion to the Bundesliga after 6 years in the 2nd Bundesliga. 11 years ago, the club from the Ostalb was still in the 4th league, and in 2014 it was promoted to third division for the first time as a third division champion. During this time, the club continued to grow, from 6th place in 2017 to 4th place in the previous season. Constance can also be seen on the sidelines, where Frank Schmidt has been standing for 13 years.
This time a draw with goals for relegation is enough for the Bremen team in Heidenheim, so they are privileged. The betting providers rate the guests as favorites, awarded for tip 1 odds around 2.10. You can secure yourself with the market draw no bet tip 2 with odds around 1.50. But in any case in order to avoid relegation, Werder has to improve compared to the first leg. This season, the north club tended to be better away than at home . Therefore, chances are better for an away win than was the case for a Bremen home win.
Stats for the Heidenheim – Werder Bremen tip
- Werder Bremen took a disappointing 16th place in the Bundesliga. In 34 Bundesliga matches they had only 8 wins and 7 draws while they’ve lost 19 matches.
- Florian Kohfeldt’s team has been beaten 4 times in the last 7 games, with only 2 successes and 1 draw.
- The Green-Whites were more successful abroad, won 6 of 17 appearances and had 4 draws and 7 losses ending the season in 8th place on the away table.
- The Hanseatic team won three of the last four away games . 71% of the season points were made abroad. The Kohfeldt team scored in 88% of the away matches.
- Bremen have scored goals in their last 5 away games and we absolutely trust them in Heidenheim.
- More than 2.5 goals are scored in 3/4th of Bremen’s away games, 71% of both teams found the net.
- The Swabians won the last 5 home games and remained in the most recent 12 home appearances in all competitions with 9 successes and 3 draws without defeat. The last home defeat was on the 9th matchday of the 2nd Bundesliga against Bochum in October.
- The Schmidt-Elf scored an average of 1.88 goals per home game with just 0.76 goals. 59% of FCH home games have more than 2.5 goals.
- Heidenheim scored three goals in three quarters in the second half and 40% in the 75th minute. So you can bet on late Heidenheim goal in this game.
Heidenheim – Werder Bremen tip
Werder Bremen scores more often away than at home, but because Bremen have an insecure defense, we will bet on both teams to score in this second leg of the relegation playoff. Over 2.5 goals will be scored in the regular season, even if fewer than 2.5 goals were seen in the most recent 6 relegation return games and only four teams in a row were able to score a goal four times in a row. The outright we provide in this game with Draw No Bet from Tip 2, as the Bundesliga side should have the greater quality in the squad.
Bet of the day
- Heidenheim – Werder Bremen: Both teams to score (BTTS)
- Heidenheim – Werder Bremen: 2 Draw no Bet (DNB)
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail, is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.