Lazio lost long ago their chances to beat Juventus in the title race, while Brescia is one of the weakest teams in Serie A. Here is our Lazio – Brescia tip.
Lazio is our big favourite against the already relegated Brescia. The Romans won the last 3 H2Hs against their opponent and two of those games were even without conceding a goal. We could well imagine that this is going to be the situation in this game because Lazio has the 3rd best defence in Serie A. We would, therefore, recommend a betting tip on Lazio to win without conceding a goal. It would also be conceivable that Lazio wins both halves. Here is our Lazio – Brescia tip for the bet of the day!
Bet of the day: Lazio – Brescia
- Lazio wins to zero (without conceding a goal)
- 1/1 Half Time/Full Time
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
Lazio – Brescia tip analysis
Lazio is playing an outstanding season and even a few weeks ago was even the first chaser of Juventus. However, they couldn’t keep up with the pace. Between matchday 30 and matchday 34 they could not celebrate a single win and slipped to fourth place in the table. The Champions League though was never endangered. By the last 2 wins in a row they struggled to one point on the table from Inter Milan. They now have 23 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. With 76 goals they represent the 3rd best offensive line in the league and with 39 goals the 3rd best defense. One of the great strengths of this season is certainly the home appearance, because at Olimpico they are in second place in the home table.They have won 13 of their 18 home games, 3 ended in a draw and only 2 times did they leave their stadium as losers.
72% of home games ended up with over 2.5 goals
On average they have scored 2.44 goals in these home games and in return only 0.94 goals were conceded. 72% of home games end with more than 2.5 goals. This mark was last reached 4 times in a row. However, 2 of the last 3 home games were also lost. They could only score 3 times. Their offense recovered in their last game when they won 1-5 away at Hellas Verona. With Ciro Immobile (34 goals) they have the best scorer in the league in their ranks. He has scored in all of the last 3 games.
After just one season it’s over
Brescia was outstanding in the last Serie B season, as they secured the championship title. However, these good performances could not be continued in Serie A, so that they have been determined as relegated. Only 36 points were collected after 36 days of play. Only SPAL is behind them in the table. In their first Serie A season since 2011, the team managed only 6 wins and 6 draws. The remaining 24 matches were all lost. With a goal difference of 34-76 goals, they have the 2nd – worst team in the league in both areas (attack-defence). The situation has not turned out better away from home, because they are in 19th place with only 11 points from 18 games. A total of 13 away games were lost and only 3 times they won. On average, they scored only 0.78 goals and conceded 2.39.
The last away win was celebrated in December 2019 against SPAL. In the last 8 games Brescia celebrated 2 wins, both in front of their own audience. Moreover, what clearly speaks against Brescia are the H2H’s. In the last five games against Lazio they have lost 4 times, they had 1 draw and scored only once!
Stats for the Lazio – Brescia tip
- Lazio’s 5-1 win on Sunday was their eighth game from ten since the Serie A restart that saw both teams score, and their eighth that also featured at least one first-half goal. Lazio conceded first in that win and have now been drawing or losing at Half Time in their last three Serie A victories (HT: D1, L2). Subsequently, they’ve picked up points in an impressive 12 of 15 league games in which they’ve conceded first (W8, D4, L3).
- Whilst the hosts have won just two of their last four SA home games, they won’t panic if they ship first here. Three of their previous four home league victories saw Lazio trail 1-0 at Half Time but recovered to win the game 2-1.
- Already-relegated Brescia may have seen both teams score in their last four games (W1, L3), but they’ve won just two of their last 21 Serie A fixtures (W2, D5, L14).
- The visitors are on a ten-game winless Serie A away run (D2, L8), after conceding an average of 3.2 goals per game during that time. Seven of their eight defeats across that period came by a 2+ goal margin, and three of the four away losses since the restart saw Brescia concede 2+ goals before Half Time.
- Only two of Lazio’s 18 Serie A home games featured a goalless first half.
- Four of Brescia’s last six SA fixtures saw precisely three goals in the second half.
- Three of the last five H2Hs featured a red card.