Although it is a very interesting game which seems to be very close, Atalanta has the quality and the strength to win in Milan or at least to draw. Therefore, a tip 2 or a double chance tip X/2 bet is recommended. Also, we can recommend placing a “yes” on both teams to score and an over/under bet on over 2.5 goals. With this pairing, we would even dare to bet on over 3.5 goals. Here is our AC Milan – Atalanta tip for the bet of the day:
Bet of the day: AC Milan- Atalanta
- X/2 Double chance
- Both teams to score
- Over 2.5 goals
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
AC Milan- Atalanta tip
AC Milan and Atalanta Bergamo are two of the current strongest teams in Serie A since the restart. Before this Lombard derby Milan has 59 points after 35 match days and Atalanta 74. The Rossoneri fight to keep the 5th place in the table and Atalanta is still dreaming for the championship or at least to be the runner-up. In the first round in Bergamo, Atalanta dominated (5-0) while their last H2H in San Siro ended 2-2.
Can Milan break the curse?
AC Milan came back from the break very convincingly. They have lost only 1 game since the restart and only made 2 draws. They also won 7 games but they cannot keep up with Atalanta at the moment. The Diavoli from Milan are the seventh best attack in the league and fourth best defense. Thus, at least on their defensive line, they are on par with their opponents. The Rossoneri are the sixth strongest home and fifth strongest away team. At San Siro, they won 8 games and made 5 draws. They suffered 4 losses. They scored 27 times and 19 goals were conceded.
Comparing the home strength of Milan with the away strength of Bergamo, we will at least be able to prepare for a balanced game. The coaching question in Milan has now been resolved. Pioli is now under contract with the Milanesi until June 30th, 2022. Some fans may find this angry, but the current form proves him right. Pioli has an average success rate as a trainer of 1.44 PPS. He has already won 8 of 21 games against Atalanta Bergamo and had 7 draws. He surrendered 6 times. Against Gian Piero Gasperini he had 7 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats.
AC Milan vs Atalanta in direct comparison
Those two teams faced each other 124 times. Of these, Milan won 55 games, 31 out of 61 at San Siro, and Atalanta Bergamo only 26. 43 times they separated with a draw. For a direct comparison, we took a closer look at their last 10 Serie A H2Hs. They have faced each other 10 times since May 30, 2015. Milan only won twice and Atalanta three times while they had a draw 5 times. The Rossoneri scored 11 times and the Bergamasque 15 times. 5 times more than 2.5 goals were scored, and in the last 3 games this has always been the case. Both teams scored 6 times. In the last 5 games in Milan, Atalanta won 2 and managed to draw 3. All in all, this upcoming game should be at eye level.
Still unbeaten against AC Milan?
Atalanta has not lost a single game since the restart. They only took 2 draws and won 8 games. In Serie A, they have the best team as far as attack concerns. The defense of Atalanta is also the fourth best in the league. Bergamo has the third strongest home and second strongest away team. As a result, the Nerazzurri won 12 games in Bergamo and made 2 draws. They suffered 4 losses. They scored 51 times in front of their home crowd and only allowed 24 goals. In foreign stadiums they have 10 wins, 6 draws and only one lose game. They only conceded 20 goals, but managed to score 44 goals. With a total of 95 goals, they set a new record in Serie A. No team has scored so often in one season.
A victory against Milan should therefore still be possible. Trainer Gian Piero Gasperini has an average success rate of 1.56 PPS. The 62-year-old has so far won 7 out of 22 games against Milan and has also 7 draws. He surrendered 8 times. Against Pioli he won 6 out of 17 games and suffered 7 losses.
Stats for the AC Milan- Atalanta tip
- AC Milan beat Sassuolo 2-1 in the last Serie A (SA) round, and have won seven of their nine league matches since the restart (D2). Each of their previous seven Serie A games have now produced over 2.5 goals, whilst six saw both teams score.
- At home, the Rossoneri have won all four of their Serie A matches since the restart, each by at least a two-goal margin. Milan scored 14 goals across those games, with 12 arriving after the break. Consequently, each of their last three Serie A home matches saw Milan score over 2.5 goals during the second half.
- Atalanta remain unbeaten in all ten of their Serie A matches since the restart (W8, D2), with five of their last seven producing under 2.5 goals. Yet despite that, only nine of their 35 Serie A fixtures across this season featured less than three match goals. Additionally, it’s worth noting that four of Atalanta’s last five wins have arrived with a clean sheet.
- The visitors are winless in two away outings though (D2), whilst three of their last four have seen both teams score. Furthermore, each of their four Serie A away matches since the restart witnessed Atalanta net the opener, doing so within the first 30 minutes on three occasions.
- Milan have been ahead at Half Time just four times at home this Serie A season (W3, D1).
- Atalanta have won six of the 11 Serie A away matches in which they were drawing or losing at HT (54.54%).
- There’s been at least four goals in three consecutive H2Hs.