Juve wants to secure its 9th championship in a row while the hosts fight for survival. Are Cristiano Ronaldo and Co going to finish the job?
Juventus are the clear favorites in the away game against Udinese for the Serie A. Bianconeri can get a step closer to their 9th championship title in a row and they are a better team. The H2H also speaks a clear language. Here is our Udinese – Juventus tip for the bet of the day!
Since you can still get lucrative odds for a tip 2, we recommend it to you. Those last duels also show that more than 2.5 goals will be scored. As an additional option we can recommend a goal bet on Paulo Dybala. With 8 goals already, Udinese seems to be a kind of favorite opponent of the Argentine. The same is for Cristiano Ronaldo who is chasing a great goal record at his 35 years.
Bet of the day: Udinese – Juventus
- 2 (Juventus win)
- Over 2.5 goals
- Dybala (anytime scorer)
- Ronaldo (anytime scorer)
Within our extensive betting guides you can find various strategies that a player can follow in order to increase his winning chances. Never forget that the most important detail, is to have studied the… details of every match you are going to bet. Especially if you are willing to follow the specific match and include live betting in your menu!
Don’t forget to check the odds at our selected bookmakers and the best bookmakers! BetandSlots can be your perfect guide in online entertainment.
Udinese – Juventus tip
Juventus could secure the championship in Italy for the 9th time in a row. They currently have a comfortable 7 point lead over Inter Milan (3rd) and 6 points lead over Atalanta (2nd), which would be enough for them to win 1 game in the last 4. The important thing was the 2-1 win on the last matchday against Lazio, after they could not win for 3 games. Udinese, however, is in 16th place and has not yet been able to secure that will avoid relegation. They have a lead of 7 points, which means that the risk is currently not too great.
Udinese without a win in 7 home games
The club has been a Serie A for decades, but has seen a downward trend in recent years. While they finished the 2011/12 season in the 3rd place, they haven’t managed to take a single-digit place in the table for 6 years now. A win against league leaders Juventus and a simultaneous defeat by Lecce would ensure relegation. However, only 9 games have been won so far, a total of 16 have been lost.
With a goal difference of 32-48 goals, the attacking line is clearly the big problem this season. Only one team in the league scored fewer goals than Udinese. At home only 15 goals were scored in 17 games. But also they have a balanced statistic of 5 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. On average, there are only 2.06 goals per home game and only 41% more than 2.5 goals. As good as the home record looks, the current form is bad: they have been without a win for 7 home games. The last home win was celebrated on January 12, 2020. Since the restart, the 4 home games have ended in 2 losses and 2 draws.
The 9th championship title in a row is coming
Juventus has been the master of the game in Italian Serie A for years. Even after the retirement of coach Massimiliano Allegri, the Old Lady doesn’t seem to have forgotten anything. With Maurizio Sarri as the new trainer, they are again in 1st place in the table and the title will be taken from them only with a football miracle. The advantage over Atalanta and Inter Milan is enough to make them secure the title from tonight. However, they have to claim their 11th away win this season. This requires concentration, because the previous away record is not perfect. With already 4 losses and 3 draws, they are only in 3rd place in the away table.
The goal difference is positive with 29-22 goals, but not outstanding. In only 4 away games they managed to keep the clean sheet. On average, 1.29 goals will be caught per away game. In the last two away games they conceded a total of 7 goals, losing 4-2 to Milan and 3-3 to Sassuolo. In general, Juve could only win one of the last 4 games and this was on the last matchday against Lazio. The H2Hs against Udinese are much more positive. The last 6 duels have all been won, and they have been unbeaten for 9 games. 4 times they managed not to concede a goal. In addition, they have scored at least 3 goals per game in the last 3 games.
Stats for the Udinese – Juventus tip
- Udinese are winless in three Serie A matches (D1, L2) despite netting a first-half opener in both losses. Consequently, none of their last seven league matches have seen Udinese trailing at the break (HT: W3, D4).
- The hosts haven’t won here since the restart (D2, L2), with three of those matches seeing at least four goals scored. Regardless, just seven of their 17 Serie A home matches have seen over 2.5 goals, with the average of 2.06 goals per game being the division’s lowest at home.
- Juventus’ previous six league matches have seen both teams hit the net, with over 2.5 goals scored.
- There have been exactly six goals scored in both of Juve’s last two away matches (D1, L1), with the Bianconeri netting the opening two goals (inside the first 15 minutes of one half) each time. However, Juventus have conceded eight goals across their last three away league matches (W1, D1, L1), with seven of them arriving after the break.
- Juventus immortal Cristiano Ronaldo registered a second-half brace last time out, and has now scored 50+ goals in three separate top-five European leagues.
- Udinese have conceded beyond the 90th minute in three of their last five SA matches.
- Juventus have won three of the last four H2Hs here, with two yielding a four-goal margin.