Paysafecard Deposit Method
The company offers payment methods that meet individual needs with:
- Paysafecard: The core product works like a prepaid mobile phone card. You can purchase PSC online or at a sales outlet and use it to pay by entering the 16-digit PIN. You don’t have to add personal information or bank details, thereby protecting financial privacy.
- the payments account my Paysafecard: 16-digit PINs are available to my Paysafecard konto. You can manage them in a well-organized payments paysafecard account. After registering for free, you can pay simply by entering a username and password.
- Paysafecard credit card Mastercard makes it possible to pay anywhere where you can pay with Mastercard. Also, the difference to other credit cards is that Paysafecard Mastercard is not connected to a bank account. But it offers both consumers and retailers all the advantages of a prepaid card.
- With Paysafecard direct, any registered customers with an online PSC payment account can even more easily load credit onto their account. Then, the amount is available directly after payment at the sales outlet; the entry of the 16-digit PIN is not necessary.
- Paysafecash: The customer selects Paysafecash in the online shop as the payment method. Then, he loads the generated QR/barcode into his wallet. Then he sends it to his mobile phone or prints it out. And after this, the customer has the QR/barcode scanned by the sales staff in a payment point and pays the amount due. That’s it.
Payments for all
PSC is proud of the continuing development of its distribution structure. Also for the ever-increasing number of appealing online shops, and its continuing international expansion. All this accounts for the success and its high-end user acceptance.
PSC is one of the world’s market leaders for online payment solutions. And it focuses on improving the quality of their products and customer service.